Toothpaste Dentalen, is the first toothpaste containing porous silicone sorbent – polymethylsiloxane polyhydrate, known under the trade name Enterosgel.
Enterosgel, due to its small-sized particles not only cleans softly, but also sorbs dental plaque at its surface. Also it covers tooth enamel with a thin film, staying there for a long time, granting inevitably protection to enamel against influence of dietary acids.
In virtue of its properties Dentalen ТМ protects teeth enamel well:
- after 2 weeks of regular usage of Dentalen ТМ toothpaste indices of oral hygiene improve three-fold.
- Dentalen ТМ toothpaste demonstrates a signified protection effect on paradontium – by 22% better than other toothpastes investigated
- it reduces considerably an inflammatory process in gums, and, accordingly, gingival hemorrhage.
- displays an effect of microstopping.
- levels achieved related to indices of oral hygiene are kept at a good level even within 2 months upon termination of this toothpaste usage.