Detextra is used as supplementary measure to detoxify and balance the intestinal microflora:
- Support to help reduce digestive disorders, diarrhea; help balance intestinal microflora due to microbial imbalance.
- Support to reduce toxicity caused by heavy metals, other harmful chemicals; help reduce the symptoms of alcohol and food poisoning.
Adults and children from 6 years old
- Suffering from digestive disorders, diarrhea, intestinal microbial imbalance.
- Poisoned by heavy metals, other harmful chemicals; alcohol and beer poisoning.
DOSAGE GUIDELINES AND METHOD OF USE
- Adults and children from 6 years old suffering from digestive disorders, diarrhea, intestinal microbial imbalance; food poisoning, alcohol and beer poisoning: 1-2 capsules x 2-3 times daily, from 3-5 days/course.
- Adults and children from 6 years old with heavy metals poisoning or other harmful chemicals poisoning: 1-2 capsules x 2-3 times daily, from 1-2 months/course x 2-3 courses yearly.
Take before meals about 30 minutes.
Read carefully instruction before use.
Note: Detextra is not a pharmaceutical product and can not be alternative drug in the treatment.
Store at room temperature in dry place, below 30°C.
Batch No, mfg. date and expiry date are indicated on the packaging.
Box 1 blister x 10 capsules; Box 2 blisters x 10 capsules, Box 3 blisters x 10 capsules.
PJSC “EPF “KREOMA-PHARM”
03680, Kyiv, Radishcheva Street., 3, Ukraine
Imported and Distributed in Vietnam by:
SOHACO Trading and Pharmaceutical Group JSC.
No. 5, Lang Ha Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi.
Telephone: (024) 6664 4567
Fax: (024) 6664 6226